We’re back this week with Meet Your Eboard! Meet Jolene Hsu, our Editor-At-Large. Jolene is currently a sophomore in Steinhardt studying Media, Culture, and Communications with minors in BEMT and Public Policy. She wants to tell everyone:
Protip: To keep your locks silky smooth, wash with a clarifying shampoo and conditioner. When it’s still damp, put in Moroccan oil and comb with a wide-toothed comb. Don’t blow dry.
1. So what’s the deal with airplane food? (Submitted via Twitter by @alealejandro_s)
It depends on what country you’re going to and from. So like when you’re going to Asia, it’s actually pretty good. They give you like insta ramen cups. It’s not bad. But when you go from Italy to America, they give you microwaved pizza and ice cream. But I guess most people think it’s bad.
2. How do you know when it’s raining? (Submitted via Twitter by @alyssamulalala)
Stick your hand out a window.
3. What if there is no window?
4. Would you rather be a giraffe-sized frog or a frog-sized giraffe? Why?
Frog-sized giraffe because frogs are slimy and giraffes are adorable (no matter what the size is).
5. What is your favorite Christmas song?
6. What’s your favorite app on your phone? Why?
Flood-It 2 because it was the first game I ever played on an iPhone.
7. Who do you nominate for next week?
I nominate Swan, one of our co-online editors.
Tweet @NYUgenerasian if there is something you want us to ask Swan! #AskSwan #themoreyouknow